Saturday 16 April 2011

The BBT has begun! For all of my family and friends who are following me around the world, this is probably the best place to track my journey. My partner in crime and travel Kim, and I, will backpack our way through Europe and Canada together, with some time apart where I head to South America. Starting here in Melbourne, we will jump on a plane tonight heading for the capital of France, onwards by train to south of France, Spain, Switzerland and Italy (hanging out for some incredible pizza!). From there I will head west to South America for 3 months, and finally to the beautiful landscapes of Canada, where Kim and I will be reunited for a working holiday.

Please keep me updated through email with all the goings on of Australia, and I will do my best to continually update you with my experiences and adventures

So here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment